Carefully crafted to provide complete nutrition for sporting a working dogs, Dr John Grain Free Chicken and Potato is a completely grain-free recipe ideal for dogs that require a sensitive diet or those that have difficulty digesting cereals.
Designed to support the nutritional needs of active dogs tailored to meet their dietary requirements for a grain-free formulation, Dr John Grain Free Chicken and Potato is a highly palatable chicken-based recipe completely free from all grains including wheat, rice, barley, and oats. Featuring an excellent chicken base of 50% it provides 25% quality protein supporting lean muscles, with 10.5% essential oils and fats to provide essential energy throughout the day, perfect for working and well-exercised dogs.
Suitable for all working dogs from 8 weeks onwards, Dr John Grain Free Chicken and Potato provides complete and balanced nutrition caring for all aspects of your dogs health. With crunchy meat basted kibbles its ideal for feeding dry or can be moistened to your dog’s preferred consistency, providing a healthy diet dogs love ideal for those suffering with grain sensitivities or digestive discomforts. Enriched with key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it also supports natural bodily functions and optimal health and condition, with key beneficial ingredients added to enhance the diet including:
- Beet Pulp and Alfalfa – Promoting healthy digestion and gut health
- Linseed, providing natural sources of omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat condition and reducing inflammation
- Yucca Extract, providing natural sources of vitamins and minerals and helping to reduce stool odours
- Green Lipped Mussel, supporting healthy joints and active mobility by providing natural sources of chondroitin and glucosamine
- Mixed Herbs including sage, oregano, mint, rosemary, turmeric and ginger, supporting bodily functions naturally
Made with quality ingredients to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all working dogs, Dr John Grain Free Chicken and potato is the ideal hypoallergenic diet for all working dogs over 8 weeks of age, particularly those with an intolerance or sensitivities to wheat, rice or grains. It contains 25% protein and 10,5% fat to support an active, working lifestyle, incorporating a range of added beneficial ingredients designed to improve your dog’s overall health and condition keeping them fit, healthy, happy and active.
- A nutritionally complete and balanced recipe for all working adult and senior dogs providing an ideal maintenance diet
- Grain free formulation, ideal for dogs requiring a sensitive diet or those that have difficulty digesting cereals
- Supports the active and demanding lifestyle of working or sporting dogs
- A highly palatable chicken-based hypoallergenic recipe, free from common allergens and rich in meaty flavour
- With a base of 50% chicken contributing to 25% quality protein to support lean, strong muscles and recovery
- With 10.5% fats, sweet potato and white potato providing slow-release energy and supporting optimal condition
- With added beneficial ingredients including Yucca, Linseed and Beet Pulp supporting overall health and condition
- With added green lipped mussel from New Zealand providing sources of Chondroitin and Glucosamine for healthy, supple joints and active mobility
- Can be fed dry or moistened to your dog’s preferred consistency, enhancing the natural aroma of the kibble
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- VAT free
Ingredients: Composition: Poultry meal (50% chicken), potato (Sweet potato 15%, white potato 11%), Peas (minimum 8%) chicken fat, chicken gravy, beet pulp (0.65%), alfalfa, minerals, linseed, mixed herbs (sage, oregano, mint, rosemary, turmeric and ginger), NZ green lipped mussel extract (50 mg/kg), yucca extract, antioxidants. Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 12,500 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,250 iu/kg, Vitamin E 110 mg/kg, Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) 40 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 267 mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 3.1 mg/kg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 145 mg/kg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 377 mg/kg, Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 90 mg/kg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 4.45 mg/kg. Typical Analysis: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Oils and Fats 10.5%, Crude Fibres 2.6%, Crude Ash 7.25%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.