Advanced joint care for dogs experiencing joint health challenges, including stiffness and `slowing-up`. MoveWellia® has been expertly formulated with vets to deliver powerful joint support to maintain comfort and mobility:
- Boswellia: Its primary active compounds are boswellic acids, which support natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body, making it great for dogs that are prone to inflammatory joint conditions. MoveWellia® includes boswellia which contains 90% boswellic acids, for optimal effect.
- Celery Seed: Containing active compounds that include polysaccharides and antioxidants, this power herb improves joint comfort by supporting good blood circulation to joints and connective tissue repair processes.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride: Produced naturally in the body, this amino sugar cushions the joints to maintain comfort and mobility. Glucosamine production reduces as dogs age, resulting in weaker joint cartilage and increased risk of joint discomfort.
- Chondroitin: As one of the essential building blocks of joint cartilage, chondroitin ensures the elasticity of cartilage, which is essential for joint shock absorption. Supplementation helps keep cartilage hydrated and supple, strengthening joint function.
- Vitamin C: Increasingly recognised as an important component of natural anti-inflammatory pathways, Vitamin C also helps maintain the health of collagen - a key component of the joint support structures.
- Zinc: Recognised as a key mineral deficiency in some inflammatory joint conditions, supplementation can help improve joint comfort.
- Hyaluronic acid: A naturally occurring gel-like substance, hyaluronic acid is an important component of joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, promoting mobility.
- Why MoveWellia?
- Advanced formulation: A unique blend of natural active compounds with joint supportive properties, including the joint health super-star, Boswellia.
- Advanced support: Naturally eases stiff joints and supports natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body, to help maintain comfort and mobility.
- Ethical and sustainable ingredients: At Dorwest we only use the highest quality ingredients, which are always from sustainable sources and ethically harvested.
- Expertly formulated with vets: For maximum effect and quality.
- Easy to give: With small sized tablets, MoveWellia is easy to give to even the fussiest dog.
- Great value: High strength formulation which only costs £0.50 per day for a 25kg dog (at maintenance amounts)
- Manufactured to the highest standards: Our products are all produced to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards (the standards which are used for the manufacture of medicines). We carry out extensive testing, from raw ingredient, through the production process to end product, to guarantee quality and consistency.
What is Boswellia?
Boswellia is derived from the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree, native to India. Here it has had a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, thanks to its joint supportive properties. Its primary active compounds are boswellic acids, which support natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body. By supporting the natural processes that reduce inflammation, Boswellia can help promote joint comfort and mobility - making it a great choice for dogs that are experiencing joint health challenges.
There are several studies showing the benefits of using Boswellia to help ease joint problems in dogs, and studies in multiple species have shown that Boswellia has a good safety profile.
The Boswellia in MoveWellia® has been tested, with levels of boswellic acids guaranteed to be 90%, giving you a formulation you can trust. Used daily, this natural joint super-ingredient can help get your dog’s movement back to its best.
Does my dog need a joint supplement?
The answer is likely ‘yes’. All dogs, regardless of age or breed, will experience wear and tear on their joints throughout their lives. This this can lead to joint problems in the future, causing pain and stiffness. Some dogs are also just more prone to joint issues due to developmental abnormalities or previous injury. This is why our range has been especially developed to provide support for all dogs, because it’s never too early (or late!) to start looking after your dog’s joints.
Our two new joint products are designed for different joint health stages:
- MoveWellia® is for dogs actively experiencing joint health challenges.
- JointWell® helps to maintain long-term joint health in all dogs.
So, whatever the joint health challenge – we’ve got it covered!
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 150mg, Boswellia 50mg, Celery seed 10mg, Vitamin C 15mg, Zinc 10mg, Hyaluronic Acid 2mg
Administration: Small dogs and cats (<10kg): 1 tablet daily Medium dogs (10-25kg): 2 tablets daily Large dogs (25-45kg): 3 tablets daily Giant dogs (45kg+): 4 tablets daily Recommended to double this amount for the first month
Can be used during pregnancy?: No
Can be used during lactation?: No
Interactions: Can be used with other medications or supplements.
Product Finishing: Film Coated
Suitable from: 8 weeks
Always read the label
We have three options for our customers, local delivery, nationwide delivery and store collection. See below for details:
Local Delivery: If you are lucky enough to live within 20 miles of our Retford store, we will deliver your order on our own Bradlands vans. Depending on your location we deliver 5 days a week Monday to Friday and you can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. You will get delivery updates by text on the day of your delivery including a time window and a text to confirm your delivery has been completed. Local delivery has a minimum spend of £15 and is a free service on orders over £40 and just £2 for orders under.
Nationwide Delivery: We have partnered up with some of the best couriers to get your orders to you safely and quickly. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day. For the majority of orders a next day service is used.
The cost of this service depends on the number of parcels:
Store Collection: Choose your collection date at checkout and collect from the store selected at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Order online for delivery to your door with our own van!
Deliveries cost £2 for orders under £40 and FREE for orders over £40!
Receive a text on your chosen delivery day with a delivery time and a text following delivery!
UK Courier Delivery
We deliver across the UK using our trusted courier DHL.
We charge per box at £4.99 and your amount will be calculated at the checkout based on what you have ordered.