Ultra absorbent, biodegradable with a pine fragrance. Woodbased cat litter helps to keep your pet happy and healthy, with a pine fragrance to keep your home smelling fresh.
Produced in the United Kingdom from 100% recovered sawdust.
Directions for use
- Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat to use comfortably.
- Fill the litter tray with Bestpets cat litter to a depth of approximately 1cm.
- Woodbased cat litter expands when wet so do not over fill the litter tray.
- Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solids as necessary. Dispose of with the appropriate household waste.
- At regular intervals the tray should be emptied completely and washed out with a mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before filling with fresh Bestpets cat litter.
- It is recommended that disposable or rubber gloves are worn when handling soiled litter.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid contact with soiled litter.
- Always wash your hands after handling the litter or emptying and cleaning the litter tray.
- Keep litter and litter trays away from young children and babies.
I find this bestcats cat litter is one of the better woodbased cat litter i have used . i use with the sifting cat trays and find it to be the only one that breaks down into sawdust and doesnt clog the holes making it easy to clean i also find it doesnt stick to the cats paws so there seems to be less mess on the floor around the trays .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.