Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your dog. A sleek, shiny coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of your dog’s immune system, which relies heavily on high quality nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
- Supports the dog's natural self-defence mechanism to cope with possible antagonists from feed and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 15 active nutraceuticals, including curcumin from turmeric and piperine from black pepper.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
- When Should I feed Immune Aid to My Dog?
Immune Aid should be fed to all dogs that exhibit signs of a challenged immune system.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- Immune Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Immune Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 10gm (measure included).
We have three options for our customers, local delivery, nationwide delivery and store collection. See below for details:
Local Delivery: If you are lucky enough to live within 20 miles of our Retford store, we will deliver your order on our own Bradlands vans. Depending on your location we deliver 5 days a week Monday to Friday and you can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. You will get delivery updates by text on the day of your delivery including a time window and a text to confirm your delivery has been completed. Local delivery has a minimum spend of £15 and is a free service on orders over £40 and just £2 for orders under.
Nationwide Delivery: We have partnered up with some of the best couriers to get your orders to you safely and quickly. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day. For the majority of orders a next day service is used.
The cost of this service depends on the number of parcels:
Store Collection: Choose your collection date at checkout and collect from the store selected at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Order online for delivery to your door with our own van!
Deliveries cost £2 for orders under £40 and FREE for orders over £40!
Receive a text on your chosen delivery day with a delivery time and a text following delivery!
UK Courier Delivery
We deliver across the UK using our trusted courier DHL.
We charge per box at £4.99 and your amount will be calculated at the checkout based on what you have ordered.