Expertly formulated with vets to help maintain long-term joint health, JointWell®’s unique combination of proven natural active ingredients promotes a healthy joint environment, supporting suppleness and flexibility for free and comfortable movement:
- Glucosamine: Produced naturally in the body, this amino sugar cushions the joints to maintain comfort and mobility.
- Chondroitin: As one of the essential building blocks of joint cartilage, chondroitin ensures the elasticity of cartilage, which is essential for joint shock absorption. Supplementation helps keep cartilage hydrated and supple, maintaining joint function and strength.
- Vitamin C: Helps maintain the health of collagen - a key component of the joint support structures
- Zinc: Important for the maintenance of cartilage health, especially when it is at risk of damage.
- Hyaluronic acid: A naturally occurring gel-like substance, hyaluronic acid is an important component of joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, promoting mobility.
- New formulation: A unique blend of natural active compounds to maintain long-term joint health in all dogs.
- Ethical and sustainable ingredients: At Dorwest we only use the highest quality ingredients, which are always from sustainable sources and ethically harvested.
- Formulated with vets: For maximum efficacy and quality.
- Easy to give: For maximum effect and quality.
- Easy to give: With small sized tablets, JointWell® is easy to give to even the fussiest dog.
- Great value: Multi-active formulation which only costs £0.30 per day for a 25kg dog (at maintenance amounts)
- Manufactured to the highest standards: Our products are all produced to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards (the standards which are used for the manufacture of medicines). We carry out extensive testing, from raw ingredient, through the production process to end product, to guarantee quality and consistency.
Does my dog need a joint supplement?
The answer is likely ‘yes’, as it’s never too early to start your dog’s joint health journey. Many joint health problems start before your dog shows signs, which can be hard to appreciate as you watch them having their ‘mad five minutes’!
All dogs, regardless of age or breed, will experience wear and tear on their joints throughout their lives. This this can lead to joint problems in the future, causing pain and stiffness. Some dogs are also just more prone to joint issues due to developmental abnormalities or previous injury. Protecting joints now is the best way to keep them moving long into the future and that`s exactly what JointWell® is designed to do.
Does JointWell® replace Dorwest’s Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets?
Yes, we are always reviewing our product formulations to ensure we are delivering the best for your pet. Packing in more joint-friendly natural ingredients and a higher daily amount of key actives, JointWell represents an upgrade on our bestselling Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets.
The actual tablets are smaller too, making it easier than ever to give them to your dog. That means no more fiddly splitting of tablets for our smaller four-legged friends either - easy breezy! Just make sure you check the label to see how many tablets your dog now needs..
Ingredients: Active ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (crustacean) 250mg, Chondroitin sulphate (marine) 100mg, Vitamin C, Zinc, Hyaluronic Acid
Administration: Small dogs and cats (<10kg): 1 tablet daily Medium dogs (10-25kg): 2 tablets daily Large dogs (25-45kg): 3 tablets daily Giant dogs (45kg+): 4 tablets daily We recommend giving double this amount for the first month
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Suitable from: 8 weeks
We have three options for our customers, local delivery, nationwide delivery and store collection. See below for details:
Local Delivery: If you are lucky enough to live within 20 miles of our Retford store, we will deliver your order on our own Bradlands vans. Depending on your location we deliver 5 days a week Monday to Friday and you can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. You will get delivery updates by text on the day of your delivery including a time window and a text to confirm your delivery has been completed. Local delivery has a minimum spend of £15 and is a free service on orders over £40 and just £2 for orders under.
Nationwide Delivery: We have partnered up with some of the best couriers to get your orders to you safely and quickly. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day. For the majority of orders a next day service is used.
The cost of this service depends on the number of parcels:
Store Collection: Choose your collection date at checkout and collect from the store selected at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Order online for delivery to your door with our own van!
Deliveries cost £2 for orders under £40 and FREE for orders over £40!
Receive a text on your chosen delivery day with a delivery time and a text following delivery!
UK Courier Delivery
We deliver across the UK using our trusted courier DHL.
We charge per box at £4.99 and your amount will be calculated at the checkout based on what you have ordered.