- Bull pizzles are safer for dogs than rawhide and other treats, because they're all natural and free of dyes, chemicals and pesticides.
- They're easy for your dog to digest.
- Bull pizzles are a great way to help maintain your dog's oral hygiene and health
- They can prevent the build up of plaque and tartar on the teeth, and help to stop the formation of cavities.
- Bull puzzles are also a great way to help your dog relieve stress by chewing.
- Bully sticks are high in protein, but low in fat so they make a great treat for overweight dogs
- They last longer than other chews, and they have a long shelf life.
- Safe to use for puppies
As bull puzzles are great for dental health, they help to prevent periodontal disease and gingivitis, both of which can cause not only oral pain, inflammation and tooth decay, but can also lead to chronic and life threatening disease in the heart, liver, kidney and joints when bacteria spread from the mouth throughout the rest of the body.
They're also high in vitamins and minerals, like calcium and magnesium, which your dog needs for good health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.