This simply delicious raw treat is 100% natural. Healthy, delicious and packed full of natural nutrients to promote health and vitality.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
We have three options for our customers, local delivery, nationwide delivery and store collection. See below for details:
Local Delivery: If you are lucky enough to live within 20 miles of our Retford store, we will deliver your order on our own Bradlands vans. Depending on your location we deliver 5 days a week Monday to Friday and you can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. You will get delivery updates by text on the day of your delivery including a time window and a text to confirm your delivery has been completed. Local delivery has a minimum spend of £15 and is a free service on orders over £40 and just £2 for orders under.
Nationwide Delivery: We have partnered up with some of the best couriers to get your orders to you safely and quickly. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day. For the majority of orders a next day service is used.
The cost of this service depends on the number of parcels:
Store Collection: Choose your collection date at checkout and collect from the store selected at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Recommended for you...
Order online for delivery to your door with our own van!
Deliveries cost £2 for orders under £40 and FREE for orders over £40!
Receive a text on your chosen delivery day with a delivery time and a text following delivery!
UK Courier Delivery
We deliver across the UK using our trusted courier partners DX and DHL.
We charge per box at £4.99 and your amount will be calculated at the checkout based on what you have ordered.