Designed to provide for the changes in your dog's nutritional needs as he gets older.
- Especially formulated for older working dogs from approximately seven years old*
- Adjusted flavour profiles to combat reducing senses of taste and smell and maintain appetite
- Green lipped mussel and herbs provide nutritional support for the musculoskeletal system and mobility
- Functional fibres promote intestinal well-being
- Contains our coat condition supplement for a healthy shine and taurine for a healthy heart
- QLC and carnitine provide nutritional support for antioxidant status and maintenance of cognitive function
We have three options for our customers, local delivery, nationwide delivery and store collection. See below for details:
Local Delivery: If you are lucky enough to live within 20 miles of our Retford store, we will deliver your order on our own Bradlands vans. Depending on your location we deliver 5 days a week Monday to Friday and you can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. You will get delivery updates by text on the day of your delivery including a time window and a text to confirm your delivery has been completed. Local delivery has a minimum spend of £15 and is a free service on orders over £40 and just £2 for orders under.
Nationwide Delivery: We have partnered up with some of the best couriers to get your orders to you safely and quickly. We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day. For the majority of orders a next day service is used.
The cost of this service depends on the weight:
Store Collection: Choose your collection date at checkout and collect from the store selected at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.