A 100% natural wooden toy for all small pets the Ancol Just 4 Pets Roll n Chew has been carefully developed to combat boredom, perfect for gnawing, rolling and treating.
A safe, effective and long-lasting chew and play toy for furry friends the Ancol Just 4 Pets Roll n Chew has been designed with your small pet’s needs in mind, helping to fulfil their natural instinct and desire to chew and play. With an innovative shape and lightweight design it can be easily rolled around by your pet for exercise and amusement, and has been designed with special treat holes that can be stuffed with tasty treats or hay adding interest and enriching your pet through rewards.
Ideally sized for rabbits and guinea pigs to provide tons of fun and stimulation the Ancol Just 4 Pets Roll n Chew is made from 100% natural wood, with no added colours. Perfect for play in any hutch or open environment it provides a healthy dose of exercise whilst providing essential enrichment and stimulation for your pet, contributing to their overall health and wellbeing. Thanks to its natural composition it’s also 100% edible, completely safe for your pet to chew and gnaw away at day or night helping to maintain healthy teeth by naturally wearing them down through chewing.
- An engaging and stimulating 100% natural play and gnaw toy for small pets
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and other similarly sized furry friends
- Perfect for gnawing and playing
- Made with 100% natural wood, with no added colours
- Completely safe for your pet to gnaw and nibble at, 100% edible
- With an innovative shape and lightweight design for easy rolling
- Encourages healthy exercise
- Provides essential stimulation and enrichment
- With holes that can be stuffed with hay or treats for added interest
- Great for using as a treat toy for interactive, rewarding play
- Approximately 15cm diameter
Components: Natural Wood, pet-friendly dyes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.